• Create and layout advertisements, brochures, publications, invitations and signage for Philadelphia Museum of Art.
• Responsible for creation and layout of quarterly journal in collaboration with the communications team.
• Created all marketing materials including brochures, postcards, posters, e-mails, and infographics for conferences for various departments.
• Managed internal relationships within marketing team; provided day-to-day direction to two graphic designers; oversaw and assigned workload and managed priorities and time lines.
• Managed and supported relationships with internal clients and external vendors, suppliers, and freelancers.
• Executed and applied brand guidelines to improve consistency in overall brand identity.
• Created packaging concepts and presentations for Colgate-Palmolive.
• Created new brand identities and trade show booth layouts for Mindsinsync, a home goods and pet product company.
• Designed brochure and magazine advertising, as well as created Sephora planograms for Kinerase Skincare Lines.
• Performed lead role as a brand guardian in the concept and design of new product launches, point of sale, public relations, internal communication, and event materials.
• Managed Dyson Airblade launch, including design of launch events for media and trade, art direction of production company, and creation of sales and PR print materials.
• Worked with Creative Director to build the USA team from the ground up.
• Managed, trained, supervised and provided art direction for 2 designers.
• Designed and executed packaging, consumer brochures, and PR materials.
• Managed overseas production for packaging and print material for 500 products.
• Created and managed all multi-lingual packaging for 300 products.
• Art directed photo shoots for packaging and print materials.
• Coordinated timing with product managers and vendors to meet ship dates.
Adobe Creative Suite
Penn State University,
University Park, PA
BA in Graphic Design, 2002
Independent study: Packaging Practicum
UArts, Philadelphia, PA
Web Design Essentials Certificate Program
Expected completion Aug 2016
NYCDA, Philadelphia, PA
Web Development 100
Front End 101